LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

dimanche 12 février 2012

OPI, best of the best

La semaine dernière, je suis allée chez Winners et j'ai fait cette superbe trouvaille: Best of the Best de OPI. Cet ensemble contient 10 vernis à ongles miniatures (3,75 ml) de OPI. Pas n'importe lesquels, les meilleurs vendeurs de la marque. Un excellent achat à mon avis. J'ai une tonne de vernis, mais je n'ai qu'un seul inclus dans ce kit: il s'agit de Tickle my France-y. Le reste, ce sont des couleurs que je n'ai jamais eu l'opportunité d'essayer et plusieurs d'entres-elles me'ont fait de l'oeil à un moment où à un autre. J'ai payé 19,99$, revient à 2$ l'unité et j'aime toutes les couleurs du lot. 
. . .
Last week, I went to Winners and I made this great discoveryBest of the Best of OPIThis set contains 10 mini nail polish (1.8 fl. oz.of OPI. Not just any colors, only the best sellers of the brandA great buy in my opinion. I have a ton of nail polishesbut I have only one included in this kitit'sTickle my France-yThe rest are colors that I've never had the opportunity to try and several of them catch my eyes at a time or anotherI paid $ 19.99, the equivalent to $ 2 each and I love all the colors of the set.
 L'emballage Best of the Best de OPI.
Alpine snow - Bubble Bath - Ticke My France-y - Strawberry Margarita - Cajun Shrimp 
Alpine snow - Bubble Bath - Ticke My France-y - Strawberry Margarita - Cajun Shrimp 



Alpine snow - Bubble Bath - Ticke My France-y - Strawberry Margarita - Cajun Shrimp 
Alpine snow
Bubble Bath
Ticke My France-y 
Strawberry Margarita 
Cajun Shrimp
L'endos de la boîte
Big Apple Red - I'm not really a Waitress - You don't know Jacques! - Russian Navy - Lincoln Park After Dark
Big Apple Red - I'm not really a Waitress - You don't know Jacques! - Russian Navy - Lincoln Park After Dark
Big Apple Red - I'm not really a Waitress - You don't know Jacques! - Russian Navy - Lincoln Park After Dark
Big Apple Red
I'm not really a Waitress
 You don't know Jacques!
Russian Navy
 Lincoln Park After Dark
La valeur au détail est de 26,95$ CAN. Connaissiez-vous ce kit? Je n'en avait jamais entendu parlé. 
Photographié sur une autre trouvaille Winners un coussin DKNY payé seulement 8$, valeur de plus de 60$ pas mal non?
. . .
The retail value is $ 26.95 CANWere you familiar with this kitI had never heard of it.
Photographed on another great find, a  DKNY pillow only paid $ 8worth more than $ 60, not bad?

6 comments:

I am so jealous, these nailpolishes are so perfect, Lucy you ! I have actually none of these..I always think I should buy, but it's like 15 euros one nailpolish, so I end up changing my mind..

Xo,
Julie - http://juliechoice.blogspot.com

15 euros for an Opi nail polish (it's 19,83$ CAD) the price of this set here. It's very expensive. You have to think twice before choosing a color! Thank you for sharing Julia.

T'as trouvé ça au Winners? J'en veux un! Le seul que j'ai là-dedans c'est You don't know Jacques, mais effectivement, par le nom des couleurs entendus très souvent, c'est le top 10! Ton coussin est joli, ça me fait penser au chandail à fleurs de chez American Apparel!

Je n'ai pas vu de vernis OPI lors de ma dernière visite chez Winners mais j'y ai moi aussi fait de belles trouvailles:
http://lecheapchic.blogspot.com/2012/02/tashodi-et-pink-sugar.html

Gardez l'oeil ouvert sur cette petite boîte rose la prochaine fois que vous irez au Winners, bonne chasse à l'aubaine!

Publier un commentaire

Vous avez une question, un commentaire? À vous la parole.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More